Resident Caregiver needed for ALL Shifts Pay will start at $9/hr, after probationary period, based on experience and qualifications.
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE. MUST HAVE CBRF CERTIFICATION AND TB SKIN TEST
- Assist Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) to include: assisting in rising from and preparing for bed, dressing, toileting (including incontinent cares), assist with transfers, shifting and repositioning, showering, oral care, meals, etc
- Administer Medications in accordance with all State and Company
- Provision of Companionship. Spending “Quality Time” with the Resident(s) under your Care.
- Enables each Resident to remain as independent as possible.
- Chaperone/Escort Resident(s) to and from activities daily as needed.
- Provide a Safe and Caring environment for Resident(s).
- Sign out supplies when removed from Supply Room. Order Kitchen Supplies per procedure.
- Orientates new Care Workers as assigned.
- Assist with meal and snack preparation, including setting table, clearing table and feeding Residents as needed.
- Washes, folds and puts away laundry.
- Keep Resident homes organized and report personal items needed to family or pharmacy.
- Complete and sign daily Resident Care Record, Incident Report and all other documentation as required with guidance and direction of management as needed.
- Check to see if Resident(s) have scheduled appointments, lab work or trips/outings. Ensure paperwork and Resident are ready.
- Initiate and follow-up on Incident Report to ensure required notifications were made to Family/Guardian, Case Manager, etc. and all required reports completed appropriately with assistance of management as needed.
- Report any Change of Condition (medical/physical or psychological) to the Nurse immediately. Ensure all pertinent information is Documented .
- Reads and follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Follow all State and Company Safety protocols in the performance of duties.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all State and Company required training, certifications and continuing education classes (CEU).
- Attend and participate in all mandatory Monthly Staff In-Service trainings.
QUALIFICATIONS: – Patient, Caring, Compassionate, Ability to Multi-Task, Team Player and Driven to Excellence• Availability for Weekend and Holiday Hours. Must be able to Read and Write in English and have the Ability to Communicate Effectively in English. Must be able to demonstrate the Knowledge and Skills necessary to provide Appropriate Cares to all Residents under your Care. Must Maintain a Current CBRF Certification as outlined in DHS83.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Physical Demands –a) Must be able to lift 50 pounds alone or more than 100 pounds with the assist of another Employee b) Sitting, Standing, Walking, Bending, Stooping, Crouching, Climbing Stairs, Kneeling, Pushing/Pulling, Agility and Reaching Above Shoulders.
Mental/Visual Demands – a) Requires Coordination of Manual Dexterity with Mental and Visual attention.
- Caregiving and medication administration 1 year